Registration until 30th of May 2023!
Due to the laws on Lake Balaton and the regulations applicable to the protected water area, it is necessary to prepare a periodic license for coach boats without valid license for the duration of the competitions. All coach boats who do not have the required permission for the time period between July 8 – July 13, 2023, it will be prepared by the organizers of RS Feva Europeans Hungary 2023 if the required forms are completed by the responsible person.
In addition to the administration fee, you will also need to pay various administrative fees and fees to obtain your license.
Fee for obtaining a license:
– for documents sent by 30 May 2023: 150 EUR
– EUR 400 for documents sent after 30 May 2023, please contact the organising committee
To obtain permission, you need to submit the following documents:
- a photocopy of the boats certificate
- boat registration number and engine data (engine number, body number)
- a photo of the boat itself and with the equipped engine
- photocopy of a valid driving licence (with a Lake Balaton license and with the appropriate qualification) from the person who will drive the coach boat during the event